Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Moving, Packing, Organizing OH MY!

This has been some pretty hard work. Packing up everything really sucks! haha two thirds of our stuff is going to Alabama in storage while the other third of it is going to D.C. with Jared and myself. The apartment is a mess and I am frazzled! Luckily my parents are here to help. It has been so wonderful to have them here. I hated being so far away from them. We've been running errands and getting everything together. It's been a crazy weekend. We leave tomorrow morning around 9 or 10. Jared has a final still to take tonight at 7. I hope he does well. Anyway, its been busy and my feet are throbbing and my back is aching but its worth it! 

boxes3.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the move!! I'm so happy for you, but sad to see you go :(

    ReplyDelete