Thursday, April 2, 2009

Senior Citizen Party of ONE...

I think this might have been my first official "senior citizen" moment. Yesterday, I grilled burgers for Jared and myself around 6. I ate, they were very good by the way, and then put the rest in a tupperware bowl for Jared when he got off work. Then Jared texts me saying he's coming home early since he is sick.
I had already cleaned up the kitchen, but I go back in to get his burger ready. And here is where the crazy hit me.... I couldn't find those burgers ANYWHERE! I remembered I put them in a bowl, but couldn't FOR THE LIFE OF ME remember where I put the bowl. I looked in the dishwasher, the freezer, the fridge, the oven, the pantry, even the couch. I couldn't find them anywhere. I laughed out loud so hard. It was pretty funny. I imagined Jared coming home saying "where's dinner" and me saying "I dont know...." hahaha
Well luckily, about five minutes before he got home I found the burgers. I had put them in the microwave to keep them warm.... Anyway, dont worry. I can remember my mother having similar fits like this when I was practically a baby. So its genetic. hahah I told Jared about it when he got home and we laughed pretty hard. Its official, Im just like my mom in EVERY way.... hehehe

4 comments:

  1. Oh no I hope Jared feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Nice. Love you Ashlee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are pretty funny!

    I thought it was especially good when you were telling me you looked in the dishwasher, the pantry, the oven, but not the mircowave!

    The burgers were great by the way! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny, I have moments like that all the time so you are not alone. I have a question though, when I go to get on your blog through my followers on my page it says I don't have access to your blog, whats up with that, any ideas?

    ReplyDelete