Wednesday, May 13, 2009

3 words for you. Hugh Freakin Jackman

A couple of weekends ago Jared and I were able to go to the opening of the new wolverine movie. I actually don't hate the X-Men series like I thought I would. However, this one... I don't think i liked it....
Now i know what you're saying, she doesn't THINK she liked it? How can you not know if you like a movie or not. Well here's the thing...
The plot itself wasn't very good. In fact, I've had heartburn induced nightmares with a better story line. However, and ladies you should really listen up here, Hugh Jackman was an amazing looking piece of eye candy. OH MY HECK. The man defies every law of physics. He is so unbelievably ripped and toned and muscular (and naked in one scene, but you only get a back shot).
So yea I'm a little conflicted if  I liked it or not. Jared laughed at me through the whole movie because I was just oogling over this guy. But WOW! Y-U-M-M-Y! So it wasn't a COMPLETE waste... hehehe The man sings, dances, is married, AND has one of the coolest super hero roles ever..... the whole package.

2 comments:

  1. That right there would make the movie GOOD. Not just good but DANG GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, I do agree with you on this movie. Did I enjoy it? yes. Was it amazing? No. Was Hugh Jackman gorgeous in it? Heck yes! I miss ya.

    ReplyDelete