Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lots of Pics!

Belly at week 19! Its gettin' crowded....
Put your heads together girls! haha Cool picture huh?!
My Nana and I, love her!
The Cake from the shower. So cute!
These were one of my favorite outfits. Lindi, my best friend from high school had the girl's names embroidered on them. SO CUTE!!

My Aunt Jackie came all the way from Dallas! So sweet!
My cousin Shana with her sweet boy Adrian.
My other cousin Kodie, with her sweet boy Ryker.
This is Lindi holding Ryker but the little girl next to her with the long hair is actually her baby girl Kaylon.
My sweet wonderful Mamaw Peg!

Me opening up the girl's presents! So fun!
Mamaw smelling the baby food! EWW! It was gross! hehe
Me smelling the baby foods. I only got 4 out of 9 right! haha And I cheated on those!
My friend Mary Beth won the "guess how many candy bars" game. She guessed 85 and there were 83!! haha Not bad!
These two girls were some of my very best friends in high school and I haven't seen them in years. It was so wonderful to see them! Thanks you guys for coming! It meant so much to me!

1 comment:

  1. your baby shower was so cute, i am so sad i wasn't able to come!!!! It looks like you got tons of cute stuff, I love your cake!!!

    ReplyDelete