Monday, July 12, 2010

Our Beautiful Girls

Abigail is my squawker! She was the only one who cried when they pulled her out of me. So she has some good lungs! Good for her!
Proud momma and daddy! We only get to feed them, change their diapers and take their temp. And thats only sometimes. So when we get to hold them, it is the highlight of my life!
My little Mia, I caught her sucking her thumb! HA Precious!
This is my Mia Rebecca. She's the baby of the three.
Here is our middle child, Abigail Riley Lynn. Her and Mia are completely identical (as of right now).
And here is my sweet Charlotte. She still has to have the oxygen in her nose but she is my big eater. She is eating more than her sisters right now so she is trying her hardest to come home to mommy as soon as possible.

9 comments:

  1. They are so perfect! I can't wait to get my hands on those girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, guys! They are beautiful and I'm so glad to hear everything worked out. You Ashlee, are my hero. If you can make it, anyone can!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! i cannot wait to meet them! i cannot beleive you are a mommy of THREE! :) you guys are going to be the BEST parents EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashlee- You look wonderful and the girls are just adorable! I loved these pics.- can't wait to show Perry when he gets home! :-) So happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your beautiful girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures of those sweet girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok SOOO many questions!!! FIRST off though, the girls are BEAUTIFUL!! I can't believe they are here!!!! You are glowing, as you should be!! I want to know your labor story! I want to know when they get to go home! I want to know how you feel about being a new mom!! I know, I know...so much when you have THREE kids to worry about! I have wanted to call but I don't want to interfer. Maybe I'll call and if you can talk, great...if not you know how much I WANT to talk and then when you have free time you can call me back! ;) I'm so proud of you and SOOO happy for y'all!!! They are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey sis!!! My nieces are beautiful and you look so good! They'll be home before you know it! I can't wait to see everyone soon. LUv ya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS!!!! I am so happy everything worked out ok! They are so beautiful, I love the names you chose! I want to see them so bad, sad! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete