Tuesday, October 19, 2010

CUTEST girls EVER!!

Charlotte:
video

Mia:
video

Abigail:
video

All three:
video


I'd have to say my girls are pretty darn cute. I am loving every second they are in my life. Jared moved back into our bedroom so that's great news. We moved the monitors into our room so I actually get less sleep these days but its worth it to have Jared not have to sleep on the couch. The girls are still doing great: sleeping through the night and taking naps during the day. When they are up they smile and play. Its so adorable. Now don't get me wrong Abigail can scream and cry until you feel every hair on your body has gone gray. HA! But they are all so freaking CUTE!

5 comments:

  1. Ahh! They are the most adorable little girls alive! I miss them. Thank you for posting the videos!

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness they are so BIG!!! i cannot believe i havent met them yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big they are! I sure do have the cutest nieces around! Thanks for posting these videos, it is the closest I've felt to home in the 3 weeks I've been gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What Beautiful Girls We love them and miss them. Grandpa and Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO adorable I can't even stand it! LOVED the videos, thanks for posting them!! Who do you guys think they look more like? I can't decide.

    ReplyDelete