Monday, November 8, 2010

Girls, Cars and Afghanistan

The girls are doing so well these days. Im so proud of them. They are getting their pictures taken Thursday and Im so excited. I got them the cutest dresses to wear! They also have their 4 month doctors appointment on the 16th. Mia started actually reaching out and playing with toys last week. I got it on video too! Haha I haven't uploaded it yet though but when I do I will post it. They are talking up a storm too. Its so freakin' cute! They are also blowing bubbles and drooling a lot more these days..... yes teething is just around the corner. I was "alone" with them for the first time on Saturday! I was soo nervous! Jared left for work around 830 that morning and my parents went to Texas for the weekend. But help arrived around 1015 and then left around 1230. Then more help arrived around 2 and stayed until 730 or so. So I wasn't technically alone with them all day. They did so good though! They were just happy sweet girls. I was so relieved. I did realize that I cant feed them and take care of them by myself though. It does actually take one more person. Which is so sad to me. Do you know what it feels like to wake up everyday KNOWING you are not enough to take care of your kids? Its a feeling that can really get you down if you think on it long enough. Im afraid because of that reason I don't have much confidence in myself.

Anyway, Jared's wonderful Jeep's radiator blew this weekend and its leaking fluid. So its gonna cost about 1000 bucks to fix.... nice.... I hate that car. Always have. Anyway I think I will finally be rid of it very soon. We are thinking of selling it or trading it in and getting a Ford Edge. As long as it can fit all three car seats anyway. Which it should. My moms Nissan Murano can and its about the same size. We will look into more this week.

Also, my dad is loading up and heading to Afghanistan for six months. He is supposed to leave on Sunday but hasn't actually gotten his orders yet. I can't believe that he is leaving. We are all pretty stressed about it, especially mom. And since it isn't 100% sure yet we are kinda on this rollercoaster.... should be sad yet.... kind of thing.

Anyway, I have a couple of videos I will post very soon and some pics too. Until then though I will leave you all with the scripture of the day today:

And you shall declare it with a loud voice, saying: Hosanna, blessed be the name of the most high God.
D&C 36:3

1 comment:

  1. Asheeeee! It is completely within your capabilities to take care of all three girls on your own. All it would take would be some tweaking of their schedules. You are an awesome mom and are doing a great job. Don't put yourself down for accepting help. People WANT to help you. Get over it... you're loved!

    ReplyDelete