Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Grandparents are the best kind of people

Mamaw Peg and Papa Skip have been here for 2-3 weeks at a time since August! They drive all the way from Texas to spend this time with the girls and help me take care of them. These are the most wonderful people you will ever meet. These girls are the luckiest little babies in the whole world.
My Papaw Tommy and Nana were in town for a business meeting about a month ago and stopped by for a few minutes to meet our girls. So glad they were able to do that!


Mamaw Peg with her "three angels." If she isn't cooking, she's cleaning. If she's not cleaning, she's working with these girls. Not a single person in the world like her. I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Papa Skip! Why do I feel like I almost know him just from hearing you talk about him! So sweet! And how lucky are you to have both your Papa Skip and Mamaw Peg come to help! I blew up that last picture to see a closer look of your girls and I'm thinking they look alot like Jared! They are TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your babies are sooooooo dang cute! I can't believe you guys have expanded your family that much in such a short amount of time....jood gob!

    ReplyDelete