Tuesday, April 5, 2011

FOR SALE!

I am selling my 3 infant car seats. They are practically brand new as I hardly ever took the girls out in them, just to church and the doctor. I have the boxes they came in. I am selling the for $130 a piece or $300 for all three. I originally bought them for $180 a piece so its a great deal. They are Chicco KeyFit 30. Orange and gray.





Jared is selling his jeep. It is a 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport. It has a hard top. Brand new tires. Straight 6 engine. 5 spd. 2 inch lift with 32 inch tires. 121,900 miles. We are asking for $10,500. If anyone is interested let me know!



1 comment:

  1. Aw. How come you're selling the infant carseats? Did the girls grow out of them? I would love to buy a jeep, that would be so fun. We're getting rid of both of our cars when we move to NY though. I sent you an email on Facebook, I don't know if you got it. Then I deleted my facebook account so I don't know if it's still there.

    ReplyDelete