Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Our Sunday

Hanging out with daddy on Sunday

They loved watching the gymnastic tryouts. It was so cute! You cant hear it in the video but Mia kept saying "Oh My Goodness!!"


 Charli drawing

 Charli talking to daddy

 Charli playing her flute

 Abbi spotted mommy taking pictures! "Hi Mommy!"

 Mia crawling

 Mia running

 So thirsty! Enjoying the smoothie mom made for her girls!

 They were only outside maybe thirty minutes and this is how hot it is here! Crazy!

 Caught Abbi in the middle of one of her screaming bursts.

 So yummy!

 Awe love my daddy! Abbi is such a daddy's girl!

Abbi getting a drink.

2 comments:

  1. It is SO hot there!!! I was actually cold when we got back to Utah ( I know - my thermostat is broken.) Darling pictures!! We love you, Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like y'all are having fun, I can only imagine how busy you must be! Love all the fun pics, your little ones are growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete