Friday, June 12, 2009

It's been a while since I last wrote but I just didnt have anything to write about really. I wish I had more pictures to go with each of my posts. They are so fun to look at. But I have nothing really to take pictures of.... 
Anyway, just an update. I have lost 5 pounds since I left Utah. Thats great so far but still have 15 more  to go. Today at breakfast Jared said to me "I want a baby!" haha It was so adorable and pitiful at the same time. I feel the same way as Jared does (except of course a little less excited seeing as how I will be the one to push it out and not him) but I just can not imagine being pregnant as heavy as I am. 
I read the entire week by week pregnancy book and it talks about all this horrible things that can happen if you are heavy in weight or not healthy. I have no idea how my thyroid will react to me being pregnant but i do know I will have to worry about it all the time and keep it monitored. I just dont want my weight to be an issue to ya know? Im so nervous about being pregnant and giving birth that if I can just loose some more weight it might help. 
Then again, it might now. Help! I need advice, support something! Am I making too much outta nothing? I dont feel like Im stalling but it prolly appears that way. I just want to take every precaution I can so that my pregnancy will be as smooth as possible. You girls can understand that right?

3 comments:

  1. Pregnancy scares the crap out of me. I can understand wanting to be healthy beforehand! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it is a good idea to be healthy but you also need to remember that you're going to put weight on when you get pregnant so you shouldn't place everything in the 20 pound weight loss basket. Just be careful when you're pregnant, exercise, eat right, do what the dr says. you'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Gwen, what has your doctor said? If he/she thinks it will be fine and you'll just have to be careful than get pregnant already lol. You will already have to be really careful during your pregnancy. You guys just really want a baby, and I can see no reason for waiting for just 10 pounds, unless for health reasons. Good luck, I know what ever decision you make is best, and I also know that having a baby isn't that bad, especially if you have the drugs.....it's worth it. luv ya

    ReplyDelete