Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What a difference a day makes....

This past week has been crazy for celebrity deaths. Farrah Faucet, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays and there was someone else too... I forgot.
Here's the thing though, didnt we NOT like Michael Jackson? Wasnt he a child pervert just the other day and this freak show who dangled his infant child out of a 4 story window and walk around with a pillow case over his head? Now I know he had a really awful childhood.... but I was under the impression that since the early 90s Michael Jackson was no longer the King of Pop but rather the Freak of Neverland (AKA the "magic kingdom" where he MOLESTED children....)
And now everyone is sad cause he's gone? Im sorry, I dont feel sad. He did horrible things that he was never held accountable for and Im not gonna pretend that the world is a better place for him being in it.
Anyway, just needed to point out the obvious flip the media did after he died that no one seems to have noticed. Im over it now.

4 comments:

  1. They did it with Anna Nichole Smith too - started comparing her to Marilyn Monroe... ??? I totally agree with you about Michael Jackson but I can't say I don't like the early pop tunes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh YES!!!!! Me and my sister were just talking about this last night, the hypocracy of it all, all the people that used to make fun of him, and now they are all acting sad and like he was so wonderful and they all loved him, it's ridiculous!!!!!!! Least I've never liked him and I still don't even though he's dead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so with ya SIS!!!.....THE MEDIA MAKES ME SICK!!! And the WORLD too...Nothing is what it seems.

    ReplyDelete