Monday, July 13, 2009

Not so much

Well honestly I got really bored of this blog. Mainly because I hardly have no pics on here. I like pictures. For Jared's birthday we took some pictures but I packed up the cord that downloads them to the computer with our other stuff in alabama. haha so i cant even send them. So that stinks.
Nothing really exciting has happened; Jareds birthday, Fourth of July.... Still working in the office and he is still selling his little heart out. We are doing well so far, getting out of debt. Almost there too! We are still trying to decide what to do after the summer is over. We have been talking about it for a long time and just need to make a decision. Its coming though. Whenever we officially decide what we're doing, we will hopefully start trying to get pregnant. So, very soon...
Im going to my parents house in alabama on Friday for a whole week and Im so excited! My sister is driving in with the kiddos and i havent seen them since christmas. It will be my one break this summer, but well worth it! Poor Jared though, doesnt get a break. Or wont take one haha... I love that man.
Anyway, thats all thats going on with us right now. I'll write again soon.....

2 comments:

  1. I heard you've decided to come THIS direction......;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys to get prego, good luck with everything and have fun visiting your family!

    ReplyDelete