Monday, November 2, 2009

We're a comin' round the mountain!

Thats right friends and family. We are officially coming to Utah for Thanksgiving! We will leave Alabama on the 21st of November and stay in Utah until December the 5th. We are both so excited to see our friends and family! I heard it already started snowing up there, but lets just not linger on that...
We are driving down to Arizona for the actual day of Thanksgiving and staying there a couple of days. But the rest of the time we will be in Utah. Thats right Cali, Kimberly, Karen, Josh, Troy, Geoff, Bryce, ect.... So you guys better make time for us!!
Kimberly, we saw Twilight together last year.... want to make it a tradition?? haha
This past Halloween weekend was really fun for us. We drove up with my parents to the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee, just outside of Knoxville. It was so unbelievably beautiful there. The trees were gold and yellow and orange and red. I mean it was breath-taking! It was a 5 hour drive haha but worth it. Its a MUST see for anyone who visits Tennessee. We went to this huge Christmas store called The Christmas Place. Its so awesome. This enormous mall sized store that sells all types of Christmas Decor. Beautiful. We visited the Old Mill, ate, visited, just so much fun! Thanks mom and dad for taking us!!!

5 comments:

  1. We're so excited to see you guys! We miss you! Oh, and it's nice again. Utah weather for you huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely try to stop in Omaha on your way out to Utah. I don't know if it's at all on the way really, but I can offer you a free place to crash and my face if it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll make time for ya! I'd love to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! We are so excited to see you and hang out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I want to make it a tradition, I was thinking the same thing. I am way excited, we will definately have to hang out, if not for New Moon then Texas Roadhouse, but hopefully both!

    ReplyDelete