Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We love our foods!

I wanted to give an update on the solid foods we've been eating. Being able to make the girls' food has been so great for me. I love it and I love that they love it.

We've had:

Peas
Sweet Potatoes
Zucchini
Butternut Squash
Yellow Squash
Carrots
Apples
Pears
Peaches
Bananas
Avocados
Prunes

And they love them all. Except avocado and banana. Those were everyone's least favorite, which is weird cause they were the only two that didn't need to be cooked. So maybe that had something to do with it. Everything else they have loved. I have some green beans made up that they haven't tried yet and I'm debating on when to start the finger foods like cheerios and crackers. I can't believe they are almost 7 1/2 months old. Its going too quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment