Wednesday, March 14, 2012

To Mimi, with love!

So my mom has been haggling me about blogging. I was going to clean the bathroom during nap time but apparently blogging is more important. Tehehe just kidding mom. And don't worry I'll clean the bathroom. Hope its worth it!

One of my favorite pictures. Best Friends forever.
Abbi left. Mia right.

On the couch, under a blanket, watching Baby McDonald. Life is good!

Abbi's finger the day it popped. Pretty gruesome huh. No worries though. Its completely healed now.

Oh and Jared went to Utah this past week for Chris' wedding and Mamaw Peg and Papa Skip came to help me with my girls. We had a wonderful time with them here. Unfortunately it RAINED the entire time so we weren't even able to so much as go to the park. And, somehow i didnt manage to get one single picture of their visit. Stinks! But I have some videos to cheer you up! Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, they are so cute! I am squealing and my roommate is looking at me funny but I don't care - they're talking so well now! It's adorable! Agh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! They are so grown up!!!

    ReplyDelete