Friday, November 30, 2012

Mia being boss

**This video was taken with the old camera so sorry for the poor quality. Also, this post was written a week ago but blogger was being retarded and not letting me post it with the video. Anyway, Enjoy!**

Mia is the little momma of our group. Its hilarious. Yesterday, we were playing outside and she yells to Abbi, "Abbi! Come here!" Abbi looks up at her and runs the opposite way. Mia yells "Not that way!" Bahaha I thought it was hilarious. (Now she knows what it feels like not to have little girls obeying!  JK...) Anyway, its funnier if you can hear Mia say "Abbi, Come here!" I obviously didn't video the incident outside but I did get her on video saying it. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! I love how they call for each other!! Charli cracks me up calling for Abbi. Is it my imagination or do both Mia and Charli call for Abbi? I haven't heard Abbi call for either; does she?

    ReplyDelete