Monday, November 19, 2012

Photo Bomb!

Well Jared and I finally shelled out the dough and bought a new camera, a fancy camera. Im totally in love with it. And yet it completely intimidates me. I hope that one day I will be able to use it to its full capacity and pump out some amazing pictures. These are my amatuer photos and I hope they only get better. But I have to say they are already a million times better than the ones I USED to post. Enjoy!
 
 Mia
 
 Charli
 
 Abbi
 
 Charli and Abbi
 
 Charli
 
 Mia
 
 Abbi
 
 Mia
 
 Mia, Abbi, Charli
 
 Abbi
 
 Charli
 
 Mia
 
 Abbi
 
 Mia kissing Charli
 
 Charli
 
 Charli
 
 Abbi
 
 Mia, Charli, Abbi
 
Mia
 
Abbi

2 comments:

  1. These look GREAT! Seriously, cameras make all the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What darlings! We love your blog and seeing our girls!!

    ReplyDelete