Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Making a comeback!

It's been right at a year since my last post. My excuse is that Jared uses our main computer for his work. So when I would normally blog, the computer is now being used. Therefore, my blog has taken a serious hit. But so much is going on in our lives and I really don't want to forget my girls' everyday memories that I have made a goal to start this blog back up. So here I am at 930 at night (when I would love to be in bed) blogging! HA
Here's hoping I can stick to it!


First of all, we bought a house! I am just thrilled that we have FINALLY become homeowners. Almost eight years of marriage and it finally happened! However, it was a nightmare of a process. The house was a short sale so we knew it wouldn't be all smooth sailing. We put an offer in at the end of January, the offer was accepted the end of February but it didn't actually close until the end of May! So crazy. Then it took another month to get our Home Equity Line of Credit to fix up the place. It needs quite a bit of TLC and construction work. But its such a beautiful home. I love everything about it, except the location that its in. (We do not plan on retiring forever in this part of Alabama so its a temporary situation for us.) But i' m so grateful we can spend it in this home. I will be posting pictures of the house very soon!


The other big thing going on is that my girls turned 4 years old just a few weeks ago! I can not believe they are already 4. Every birthday is always bitter sweet for this momma. I'm so honored and grateful that I get to be there everyday with them, but its always a little heartbreaking when they don't need me to do things i've been doing for them since birth. I need to get better about letting go and letting them grow up without guilt that everything they accomplish hurts mommy. haha  Don't worry its not quite that dramatic. Im so proud of my little angels and all they can do. Pictures coming of their 4th birthday extravaganza!


That's it for now. Stay tuned!





1 comment:

  1. WOW! Four year olds! It's hard to believe, lol...
    Nice to see you back

    ReplyDelete