Thursday, March 26, 2009

We are officially broken up....

That's right. I have tried for 3 years to make this relationship work. It's been hard, some good times but mostly bad. I have really kept an open mind that things would change, but its clear after today that that is just NOT the case....
UTAH, ITS OVER!! It snowed today, only a few days from APRIL and it snowed! Its 30 degrees and windy outside. I officially HATE Utah..... Its dry, cold, windy, brown, and dont get me started on those mountains. Im packing up my stuff and leaving in 3 weeks! 
I can only reminisce about the days of green, and trees, and humidity, and heat..... and count down to three weeks....

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha, for a second I thought you were talking about something else and it scared me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did too. I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything. SO not funny! But, I totally get you on the teasing us with good weather last week then being so CRAPPY this week. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN! AMEN!!! THIS FREAKING COLD WEATHER PISSES ME OFF!

    When I saw the first post I was thinking, "I know Jared and her aren't breaking up...are they...?" HAHA! I knew it wasn't the case but I questioned and thought "well why? what went wrong?" HAHAHA! You were a little tricky there!

    ReplyDelete