Friday, August 14, 2009

Extreme Venting Ahead....

Warning: ***Excessive whining and venting in this post****
Well its final. Jared has signed up to do summer sales..... again.... next summer.....again.....
I really really dont understand why I am still being tagged along in this mess. For those of you who know me well, you know I absolutely hate summer sales. HATE.... I honestly truly thought this was our last summer. WHY you may ask? Because we are trying to have a baby and I thought that would push him into wanting a 9-5 year round type of job. NOPE.
You know, I went out knocking with him this summer for a day. Just to see what it was like. It sucks. Forget the freakin hot weather. Its boring as heck. I was so bored just going from one door to another to another.... I cant understand for the life of me the appeal to this kind of job. At least with an office job you get A/C right?
He decided to back to Source, where it all started. Doesnt matter to me, theyre all the same. Houston Texas this time though. Ive been married three years and have lived in Idaho, Utah, Illinois, Virginia and Texas.... Sick. Summers and weekends used to be wonderful times in my life... Family Vacations, warm weather, friends, BBQs, happiness.... not since Ive been married. I dread them. Because Im alone on a couch. Dont get me wrong, Im incredibly grateful to have a husband whose willing to work so hard for me and provide for me. I just really wish he was over this sales mess. But Ive learned an important lesson this go round. Wishing gets you nowhere.... except summer sales in my case.

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry you are upset. What happened to the other plan? (The San Diego training/opening your own branch thing?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate sales too, good luck this summer. I feel for you, but atleast this way you will have some good money, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here if you need to vent..At least your be close to your sis and in driving distance....I could be there if u need if your prego...I'm excited, I hate that your not happy and I totally understand why. I know its cliche' there is light at the end of that very long tunell and the bright side is you have tons of people that will hold flash lights for you so you can eventually see the end..I for one will hold a a huge light...LMK if i can do anything...Luv ya and miss ya tons
    Ran

    ReplyDelete