Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Deep Breaths

Well we decided to go ahead and do the MRI for Charlotte. Actually jared decided. I couldn't make a decision about it to save my life and Jared was really convinced we should go ahead with it. So here we go. I am super nervous about it and feel so awful for my sweet girl. I will have to wake up at 400am to feed her a bottle and then after 5 she cant have anything until after its over. The appointment is at 1100am and they will have to sedate her. Then she wakes up, they make sure she drinks her bottle ok and then we wait till Thursday for the results from the neuro. THEN we leave Friday for Houston. I am beyond stressed out. My whole body is on anxious alert. I just need to calm down, deep breaths. It will all work out. Please pray for my sweet Charlotte. My sweet little Charlotte. I can't believe she has to go through this, she's only 11 months old. Ridiculous....

5 comments:

  1. Thinking and praying for your sweet Charlotte!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you all have to go through this. Poor Charli :-( Thankfully she's too young to know what's going on and there's no pain with an MRI (I've had two recently). It's just going to be hard on you and Jared to know what's happening. I have to say that as a parent I would do the same thing though...not knowing is worse than anything! At least this way you'll hopefully get some answers.

    Our prayers will be with all of you and especially Charli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm anxious to hear the results. My daughter had an MRI at 4 and she had no problems at all as they put her to sleep. I'm glad you decided to do it, now you will KNOW she's okay. Thanks so much for all the posts.

    Tracey C
    New Boston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Hope your getting your house in order.I'm sure on top of it. I miss you guys already, just looing over there and not seeing your truck is so sad, anyway. Life is about changes and memories. Happy Fathers day Jared! Thanks for the note and the blog INFO AGAIN....I'm saving it to my computer. love ya and miss ya, Aunt Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry we haven't posted this yet, but Charlotte is A ok! They don't know why she can wink, but they do know that it isn't anything bad.

    Oh, and Jeannie, the girls love that music toy you gave them! They crowd around it and love pushing the buttons!

    ReplyDelete