Sunday, June 5, 2011

Here we go!

So all my girls are very mobile. They have been scooting around and certainly can get from point A to point B in a short amount of time. However, just recently we have been having actual crawling activity going on. Well you've all seen Charlottes' version of it.... we are still working on correct technique. Now, Mia has joined in. But she is doing it the right way. HA! She just started today and I got it on film for the daddy. (He's in Texas already getting us set up before I come out with the girls and my awesome helper! (yeah you rock Lisa)) So here ya go Jared! Your baby girl is crawling!!



6 comments:

  1. Love these videos! I can't believe the girls are already mobile! Time goes by so fast! You're going to be one busy lady chasing them around everywhere! :-) I'm so glad you blog so we can keep up with you after you leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest video ever! I sure do miss my girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love their racing! They are so cute and funny! I can't wait to see them. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are also SO close to me and my family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just one more week, Jare! Hang on!

    ReplyDelete