Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Week 22






We got the car seats this week. Very exciting! Took a while to decide what kind, what brand, ect. We went with the Chicco KeyFit 30. I think we choose well. I really like them. We used all the cash we got from our baby shower in Texas to pay for them, all three of them. My goodness these girls are already expensive.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning and then Jared has the spanish part of his FBI test tomorrow afternoon so we're in for a busy day tomorrow. My mom and I were going to go to Nashville this weekend to get some premie clothes at Carters but I just don't think Im up for the drive. I hate riding in a car. Its awful. So I think we will just try the mall and stores around here. Our nursing chair should be here today. And we got the changing table pad in yesterday. We turned our old kitchen table into the changing table and had someone make us the pad and cover for it. I am getting my hospital bag together this week, just in case. So we are definitely making progress, which is good because I am getting bigger by the day.

My sister is coming in May to visit me and Im so excited! She will come for almost a week and without her kiddos. So my short term goal for now is to NOT have to be put on bed rest before she gets here. That's about it for now. I will update later about how the doctor's appointment went. Until then...

2 comments:

  1. CUTE carseat! we have the lime green one! did you get all matching ones or different colors? wish i lived closer! i would love to hang out and help you all get things ready! miss and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so stinkin' cute! I love your cute belly!

    ReplyDelete