Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Nap time

HELP! I have been trying to adjust the girls' naps. They usually get a nap around 1000 am and then again around 200 pm. Both around an hour in length. However, I felt like it was time to condense it down to one nap. Honestly, nap time is the most stressful time of the day (ironically). I cant get too busy doing something because if someone starts crying then I have to be close so that EVERYONE doesnt wake up. And if they do, then I have to get someone to help and then its just hectic.
Anyway, so ive been trying to get one 2 hour nap around 1130 (because thats as long as the girls can make it. They are SO tired by then.) But it has NOT been working out. They wake up about an hour into it and are MAD about it. They are cranky from 930 until I lay them down and then when they wake up and then again in the evening. Man, it has just been a nightmare! Please help! Any suggestions!? Tips?! (Besides to stop complaining and count my blessings.) I think I may just be done with trying to get one nap out of them. Its worse than it was before.....

No comments:

Post a Comment