Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Random Photos/Commentary

I found Charlotte doing the cutest thing. She was collecting all the orange shapes and putting them in her stroller. I dont know why I thought this was just the most precious thing ever. She would pick one up, place it in the seat and walk/push the stroller a little ways until she saw another shape. I just had to take a picture of it.
All her treasures she wanted to push around the living room. So adorable!

Mia likes to crawl under the jumperoo. I think it feels like a tent to her. She got so tickled when I took her picture.

These girls are so freaking cute. This is them watching one of their videos. They get so involved. Precious.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously cute girls. I can't believe how long Mia's hair is getting! I miss you guys soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you blog! We really miss you all but the blog helps us keep in touch. Thank you so much for taking the time to share. That Charlotte is adorable with pushing the stroller! I love the pic of Mia! And Abigail is the bomb! Love you all, momma Toone

    ReplyDelete