Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cuteness that couldn't wait

I took these videos today and after watching them I had to post them tonight instead of waiting. I am so in love with these girls, its ridiculous. I just eat them up everyday and I soak up every moment I can. I love, love, love these girls. I know ten years from now I will watch these videos and just cry missing my chunky babies who would crawl around and chase each other, and throw food on the floor (after I've mopped for the 2nd time that day), and who would give me the most excited look when they see me. My heart just physically jumps. Im so in love. Here are two videos to show you the preciousness I get to be around all day everyday.



4 comments:

  1. Ashlee I love them! Ha ha every time they smile up at the camera I find myself crinkling my nose and pulling smiley faces at them because they're SO CUTE!! How could you not be so in love? Love your videos. Cali

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! This cuteness cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with those babies!!! I miss them so much. Give them squishy loves from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashlee, you are such a wonderful mother! These precious girls are so blessed to have you and Jared as their parents. Thanks so much for sharing! We love you and miss you, mom and dad Toone

    ReplyDelete