Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Im alive

Several of my family and friends have been checking in on me to make sure Im doing alright without Lisa here. So sweet! Thanks you guys! I AM still alive and the girls are okay too. HA!
Here's the thing, they have been SO fussy these last two days. I think they miss Lisa. They keep signing for her. Its so sad. I have to say "Aunt Lisa went home baby girl..."

I try not think about the weeks and months and years ahead. Im focusing on having fun with my girls one day at a time. Luckily, my parents will be here tomorrow! YEAH! Thank goodness. They weren't supposed to be here until Friday but as my dad says "I shot up an S.O.S. flare" so they are coming to my rescue! haha I know. Im so pathetic. I am honestly so embarrassed I feel this overwhelmed. I am saying my prayers morning and night and those secret ones in my heart all day long. It helps.... but it doesn't help me grow 6 more arms. And I really need those extra arms. Anyway, no more whining... Thanks again family and loved ones for your thoughts and prayers (keep 'em coming please). I just love these girls so dang much I hate that Im not better for them. But Im trying.... everyday..... trying.

2 comments:

  1. *wails* I miss them tooooo! I just posted the last few pictures on my blog and I'm wanting my girls so badly! I'm tearing up here. Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are amazing, Ashlee. You'll do your best and that's all anyone can do. Things will get better and easier for all of you. Mom Toone

    ReplyDelete