Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Time!

Since my last post Christmas has come in full swing around here! I have all my Christmas Decor up and most of my presents wrapped under the tree. YEAH! I will get some photos of all that later. Here are just random pictures that were on my phone. This is Mia bundled up with Lisa. For some reason its freaking cold downstairs during the day. Upstairs gets warm but not down. So we bundle up alot. Anyway, she was sitting completely still wrapped up in a blanket and it was just precious.


On Saturday our ward had a super cute Christmas Breakfast Party. They did a Polar Express thing that was impressive. The girls met Santa and the Conductor of Polar Express. They were so cute. They told everyone to wear PJs, it makes sense if youve seen the movie, and I got to say I had the cutest babies there. Tehehe not that Im biased or anything. Also, Mia said "Boston" during this party. Our good friends, the Hoopers, have a little boy named Boston who sat next to us. I told Mia, "This is Boston." And sure enough she said "Austin." So freaking cute! She also says "Thank you" and "Bow" (because there is one atop our Christmas tree).


Charlotte was unsure about Santa but they all were so good. No tears!
Check out this awesome painting of the Polar Express. Impressive.

I took these two pictures the day after we bought our Christmas tree. The guy said to trim the trunk and then soak it in a bucket of water overnight before we decorate it. We dont have a bucket. So what did Jared do? Ruin my .99 cent Halloween bucket. It just looked so funny bringing Halloween into Christmas that I had to take a picture.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited about Mia's speaking. Wonderful! It won't be long and they'll all be chattering. Thank you for letting us know what you're all up to. Love, momma Toone

    ReplyDelete