Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Week 12

I have had such a busy week so Im sorry I haven't kept up with the updates. Last week I was in Texas staying at my Mamaws. I wasn't feeling very well most of the week but I was so happy to be able to visit with my grandparents again. On Saturday my precious niece was baptized. I can't believe she is eight years old already. Time sure does fly by. That night I threw a surprise 30th Anniversary party for my parents with the help of my sis and others. I had been planning it since Thanksgiving. I was so tired and stressed that day I wasn't sure how I would be able to pull it off. Thankfully Im surrounded by wonderful helpers. I made up a sort of quiz for each one of them to see how much they remembered or knew about each other. They both failed which was pretty hilarious. We also made a slideshow for them of photos. It was set to music and they both seemed to like it a lot. My mom teared up. The only disappointment was the many people who told me they would come and didn't. I don't understand people like that. Anyway by the end of the day it was all well worth the effort and stress. I'm so blessed to have such wonderful parents, it was a joy to be able to do that for them.
I got back to Alabama on Sunday and had a doctors visit on Monday. Jared and I were able to see all the babies move and bob around. Even heard the heart beats! It was just such a relief to hear that all three are strong and growing healthy. Such a blessing. Jared has been trying to post the ultrasound video but was having trouble so sorry about that. We also got to speak with our doctor, who we just love. She answered our questions and warned me about pre term labor pains. I could start having them as early as 16 weeks. So I am to keep aware of that. We should be able to find out the babies genders fairly soon. I have an appointment in 4 weeks and its POSSIBLE to know then. But more than likely it will be at the appointment after that one. I should for sure know then. Very exciting! Nothing much is going on with the babies this week. Just getting bigger. I am still fighting nausea and fatigue. I do have a little belly now. It came out between Friday and Saturday amid all the stress. HA! The next post will have our pictures everything. Thanks for the support and love you guys! I love the advice I get and am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family.

3 comments:

  1. I want to post a disclaimer. Some of the people who had originally intended to come to the party weren't able to for one type of problem/emergency or another and let us know. We (Ashlee too) know that things happen. She was just a little upset that a bunch of people didn't even let us know they couldn't make it after they'd already said they would be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But it well...I had a blast and you and Jared did an excellant job with everything including that slide show..Even I got a little teary eyed. I feel like I should've helped out alittle more and maybe that would've cut back on your stress. I noticed you got a cute little bump....Your so adorable and when you get to wear that dress I gave you please take a pic and send it...It be fun to see us both in that dress. Your the best and I'm crossing my fingers we find out what your having at your next visit. Natalie luvs the sonograms. She says they look like there playing together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the new look of your blog! You are so sweet to plan a great party like that for your parents. (Just don't tell my parents because I never thought of doing something that cool for them.) You should post pics of your belly! I loved the ultrasound videos. Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete