Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pictures Galore!

The twins in the 12 month PJs. BAHAHA! They are 8 1/2 months old in 12 month clothes.

Abigail chillin out with Mimi.

Mia is SO ticklish.

Abigail... "Umm mom, not now...."

Charlotte and toes..... A YUMMY TREAT!

Charlotte and blueberries.... YUMMY MESS!

Watching Mimi vacuum!

The One Sock Gang. haha Its new....

Gorgeous Mia.... Love that baby!

Abigail stickin out that tongue... bahaha

Charlotte is thinking seriously about something... bottle time?....nope, nap time?..... nope, POOP TIME!!! YES!

2 comments:

  1. I love love love this post! What beautiful nieces I have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can NOT believe how quickly these girls have grown! They sure our some chunky little monkies! I LOVE it! I have TWO boys 3 1/2 years apart and I can hardly keep up so I can NOT imagine what its like to have three the same age and on the go! I think I've said this before but you are SUPERMOM!!! They are beautiful! I totally see FUNDERURG in Charlotte and Jared in the twins! But yet they all still look alike!

    ReplyDelete