Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Videos

Grandma reading to the girls.

While my parents were here we wanted to go to the Houston Zoo. So we got ready and went on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving. Traffic was INSANE! And when we got to the zoo parking lot there was not ONE spot to pull into. So after the 45 minute drive there, we decided to abandon the zoo (I was SO bummed) and found this awful park for the girls to get out of their car seats and run around. They didn't seem to mind that it was the worst park ever and that they didn't get to see the animals Mom promised. All well. Guess Im "thankful" they're too young to know the difference.
Abbi on daddy's shoulders.

Abbi sitting with Aunt Lisa.

Daddy throwing Charli.

Poppy taking Mia's picture.

Thanks to my wonderful mother who packed up all of her Thanksgiving place settings, our table was gorgeous for the big day. I just loved it! Thanks mom!

Lots of videos to enjoy!





4 comments:

  1. I don't know how you ever find the time to blog! I'm glad you do though! Merry Christmas to you and the fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these videos! Especially Charlotte running into everything with a bucket on her head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly wait to get to see those angel girls again! Meanwhile we love the posts. Thank you so much for sharing. Mom Toone

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hardly wait to get to see those angel girls again! Meanwhile we love the posts. Thank you so much for sharing. Mom Toone

    ReplyDelete