Saturday, January 7, 2012

Milestones all around!

Yesterday was the girls' 18 month milestone. I know I always say this, but I just cant believe how quickly this is going by. These girls are just a bundle of joy. I have felt pretty bad this past week at how much Ive dreaded being technically "alone" with them, with no help. Yes, its ALOT of work and by far the hardest thing I ever imagined but it is so much fun and brings me so much joy. I watch them interact and play with one another and I just smile all over myself. I love these girls so much its ridiculous. I love how smart they are, their sweet personalities, how much they truly love each other, and everything else about them. They sign so much now that people ask me if they are deaf! (which they are not) Theyre just so smart. I look forward to teaching them so much more and learning so much more from them.

Abigail: 18 Months Old


Mia: 18 Months Old


Charlotte: 18 Months Old


Abigail had her shirt pulled up like a bikini with her belly hanging out. It was hilarious! Jared said "Im a Puerto Rican lady!" (If you've seen "Superstar", you get that joke). I died laughing.


These are the gorgeous dresses Grandma and Grandpa got the girls for Christmas. Love them!


Mia standing, Abbi sitting

Charlotte trying to take off her panty hose! hahaha She was so mad they wouldn't come off like she does to her socks.

Today was an awesome day for our family. Jared took the day off work (he normally works till noon on Saturdays). After the girls woke up from their nap around 2, we loaded up in the truck to run some errands and enjoy the beautiful 75 degree weather. After a few stops we went to this awesome park that has its own lake with ducks. Thankfully I brought some bread so we took the girls down to the water to feed them. They LOVED it! ha! It was so much fun. There were about 15 of them and they were getting too close for my comfort. Luckily we werent attacked. The girls wanted to chase them around but since I didn't think that would end very well, we tore them away for some more playground time. Then we decided to brave going to a restaurant with the girls. We went to our favorite BBQ place and the girls did great. We had a great time! We went to the grocery store afterwards, came home, got baths and got the girls down for bed (only 30 minutes later than normal). It was a wonderful family outing. And it was a milestone for me because I honestly don't like to do things too complicated with the girls. But I really need to get out of that. Thankfully, the girls did amazing and had such a blast. Jared and I want to make this a weekly thing. It will definitely help keep the girls from getting too stir crazy in our tiny townhome. Here are some videos from today that I thought were cute. Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, they are just too cute! They get cuter every time I see them! Their hair is getting so long... It's gorgeous. Ah, I miss those girls!

    Anyway, I'm glad you had a good outing. Sounds like taking the girls out with just the two of you is becoming manageable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to see the dresses fit and that you like them!! They are so precious!! We're so glad that you are all adjusting. We've been praying for all of you. We love you, mom and dad Toone

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete