Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Good things are happening

Yesterday Charlotte was able to move into a crib!! So now she has to do well for the next 24-48 hours and then can come home! I can actually have one of my girls home in the next couple of days! I am so excited. The twins are doing well but are they will spit up their feeding every once in a while so they haven't let them "progress" in a couple of days. We got to get that spitting up under control. Well I say spitting up but they pretty much vomit the majority of the milk right up. But they are still gaining weight so that is good news and means we just need to slow down with them and let them adjust. We still think next week they could come home.

I forgot to mention how MY doctor's check up went. My incision is healing up really well. No infection or anything like that. My blood pressure is down to 130 over 70 so thats really good news. (Im not a ticking bomb anymore). Im only taking about 2-4 of my prescription IB profen now. Im totally off the "hard stuff." Im still sore but not really in pain anymore. And the coolest news: I lost 40 of the 45 pounds I gained during pregnancy! I was pretty darn excited.

Thats it for now. I will keep yall posted on the latest!!

3 comments:

  1. Ash, you are awesome! I'd love to say I just had triplets and am only 5 pounds from my starting weight, you go girl! I'm excited for Charlotte to come home too, and the twins will be there soon! :) I'm so happy everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you that you've lost almost all your weight already! You're awesome! It'll be gone as soon as you have all 3 girls home and you're running all over taking care of them! I love you and am impressed with how awesome you are handling all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for the good news!!! I'm sure you'll be thrilled to have atleast ONE baby home with you to hold, love and cuddle ALL the time! I'll keep praying the twins progress quickly so they can do the same!

    By the way, you make me SICK! TRIPLETS...you gained ONLY 45 LBS AND you've already LOST 40 LBS!!!!!! Seriously Ashlee, you're making me look VERY bad! ;)

    ReplyDelete