Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One down!

Just a quick little note! Our sweet Charlotte is home! She was able to come home with us today and it is just so wonderful. Definitely bitter sweet though, leaving two of my children at the hospital with one in the car. Its really strange having a baby here to take care of all the time but I love it. Im already exhausted with pumping every two hours.... but what a sweet time of our lives. We are so blessed. Thank you all for the prayers for the twins still in the NICU. The doctor has high hopes they will be able to come home sometime next week. So we are preparing diligently. Life is good!

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you!!! I want to call you but I know how crazy it is when you first have a baby, let alone 3!!!! So just know I'm thinking of ya, and will call when things settle down. Unless you want me to?.... jk luv ya hope everything continues go well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you!! It won't be long and your other girls will be home,too!! They are sooooo dang cute!! I don't know if you heard but Jared & Brittany found out they are having a boy and they moved the due date up from Dec. 5th to Thanksgiving day (Nov. 25th?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!!! So happy for y'all! One down 2 to go!! You're so positive and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete