Monday, July 26, 2010

Extra!! Extra!!

My girls are coming home tomorrow!! Mia and Abigail are finally coming home to their momma and daddy! We could NOT be more excited! Abigail now weighs 4 pounds 7 ounces and Mia is now 4 pounds 6 ounces. So she finally caught up to her sister. hehe
Charlotte was 5 pounds 7 ounces at her doctor's visit last week and she is growing like a weed. We haven't gotten a ton of sleep the last few days with her being home but we have loved ever minute of it. I am not dreading having all three of my girls keeping me up at night. I am just so grateful they are all healthy enough to be at home OUT of the hospital. We are so blessed. Tomorrow is their three week birthday mark too. Three weeks ago I begged the doctor to leave my girls alone but she didn't. But everyone is healthy and growing. It's a miracle the medicine and technology we have today.
Our family will be together again tomorrow..... it will be a great day.

7 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you sis!!! I can't wait to meet me cuties and play Auntie Ran for 10 wonderful days! I'm also glad that you get your week to bond with the babies before I come thats important. Ejoy being of mom of 3 cause they grow awfully fast!!! LUv to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I'm so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see family pictures of you all at home! So exciting! Keep up the good work with pumping and I hope you get to take lots of naps:), it is so worth it :)
    I think you all are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful news!! Hope all goes well with your sweet little family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWW! I'm SOO happy! I know this is what you've been LONGING for! I'm so glad they'll all be home where they belong---in their mom and dad's arms! Take LOTS of pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so exciting! I love your pics and I'm sure they have some very excited and supporting Grandparents. :-) You two are adorable parents.

    ReplyDelete