Thursday, October 13, 2011

15 months

I can not believe these girls are 15 months already. My goodness time really does go by fast. Well of course we had a doctors' appointment, every time we reach a milestone "birthday" we're at the doctor seems like. They had to get 2 shots each, which they were NOT happy about. Plus it was right during their afternoon nap so they were extra.... sensitive. Poor babies. Luckily they only have 1 more shot at their 18 month checkup and thats it until like age 4 or something like that... So YEAH!!!

Here are their stats:

Charlotte
Weight 24 lbs and 14.8 oz (80th percentile)
Height 31.5

Abigail
Weight 27 lbs 3 oz (95th percentile)
Height 31.5

Mia
Weight 26 lbs 4.8 oz (90th percentile)
Height 31.5

So they are all the same height but different weights which I think is very interesting considering they eat the same things at the same times... haha But all well. The doctor says the girls look "fantastic." The only negative comment was that Mia and Abbi's teeth had some buildup on them. Charlotte's looked great. I brush their teeth every night but I will go up to morning and night now. Mia and Abbi give me about 15 seconds to brush and then they are DONE so I guess I will have to get a little more forceful with them. Cant be having any cavities! Well thats it really. I have some cute photos Lisa took today that I will add later so keep checking!

No comments:

Post a Comment