Sunday, October 23, 2011

Our weekend...

Just a quick recap of our weekend. Im exhausted. We took family photos yesterday (saturday) and this really great national forest. It had this cool old barn and just great places for cool shots. But oh my heck. This has been the most difficult photo shoot we've done. The girls did NOT want to sit still for 2 seconds and certainly wouldn't all at least look at the camera at the same time. Oh me... we were chasing babies left and right and front and back for about an hour and a half. They loved every second of it though. If I wasnt so stressed trying to make the most of each pose, ect.... I could have enjoyed it. But I stress... its my nature... haha Anyway, hopefully we got some good shots. I should be able to look at them tomorrow (Monday). Thanks mom for the photos! Youre the best!

Also, I just want to add that church today was a total craze fest. I would say one of the top 3 worst behaving in sacrament meetings ever! We had the primary (young children) put on a program for us and I think the extra energy and excitement made my girls nuts! Charlotte would just scream as loud as she could, not cry just scream like she was trying to sing with the choir kids. And they were all so wiggly. My goodness we were ready to get out of there and put them girls to sleep for nap time. A couple two rows behind us even took Charlotte for a few minutes so we could have somewhat of a break, so sweet. Whew.... I know they are learning. They are learning sacrament is for being reverent and still. But Im afraid we have a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go....

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel better about sacrament...I didn't hear a PEEP from them from where I was sitting! ;) Can't wait to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete