Saturday, May 26, 2012

Videos

I pulled out all my mommy tricks this week. Dress up was one of them. You can see Abbi starting her fit throwing in this video. A full blown tantrum followed not 2 minutes after this video was shot.

They like to help me put the blocks in the bag and its so sweet. However, you can see Mia trying to hit Abbi by throwing a block at her at the beginning of the video. Pretty funny when it lands right in the bag. Such fussy girls this week. Where are my angels?

Charlotte has actually been a life savor this week. For the majority of the time, its been Abbi and Mia that have been.... unbearable. Charlotte has had her moments, but honestly she has been such a sweet girl. She can entertain herself for a bit, which is more than I can say for the other two, while I diffuse a situation between Abbi and Mia. This was a treasured rare moment of peace in our home this week. Had to post it for that reason alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment