Friday, July 13, 2012

Bubba

I said I wouldn't write anything personal on here about my nephew. However, this article just came out today and I had to post it. Its about a 12 year old boy (Nathan was 8) who experienced the same final moments as Nathan did. He died of the same thing my bubba did.


Im posting this to cause awareness. Please don't let the doctors "bully" you. You know as a parent when something is wrong with your child. 

Had Nathan survived, he would have needed a liver transplant and would have had to have his leg amputated. He was transferred to 3 different hospitals within 24 hours and no one had answers until he ended up at Children's Medical in Dallas. By then, it was too late... NOT ACCEPTABLE!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. You may never know whose life you saved by personalizing this for readers. May God continue to bless all of you.....

    ReplyDelete