Saturday, April 18, 2009

EXCITED!!

My parents are flying in this afternoon and I could not be more excited! My apartment is trashed because of the boxes everywhere but i dont care. I cant believe this is it. I havent seen my parents since Christmas, so Im SO excited to see them. Ive got lots of laundry and cleaning to do before we pick them up, but i just had to write about how freakin excited I am. 
All day yesterday Jared was all smiles and he kept yelling "We're leaving!!" hehe he is just as excited! YEAH!

ja1836.jpg


1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you guys, and sad at the same time that you are leaving me in this cold state all by myself jk. No but seriously I am just jealous that I can't see my family, its been well almost a yr. since I've seen my family in TX.

    ReplyDelete