Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cousins (once removed ones too)

Believe it or not that gorgeous girl is my cousin. She is a sweet heart. Jared and I were able to meet up with Karen, Jace and little McRae.
This is their precious baby girl McRae. Doesnt get cuter than this folks. We figured out that my relation to my first cousin's baby is first cousins once removed..... haha whatever the heck that means.
I just wanted to eat her up. She was so freaking adorable!! I was tickling her neck and she was just laughing. Priceless.
Cant wait for one of my own!

My other first cousin, Karens younger sister, Kelsey was there too. Shes a hoot. not liking Utah right now cause of the cold, cant say I blame her!

1 comment:

  1. CUTE pics! it was so GREAT to see you guys! i need to get my pics of us put up too!

    ReplyDelete