Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving in Utah

I know I have so much to catch up on. We went to Utah for 2 weeks to visit Jareds family for Thanksgiving. We had a ton of fun visiting them and our friends. And it didnt even snow on us, well only once! So thank goodness for that.
I have tons of pics so Im going to do this in shifts. haha well posts really. I will do some at a time cause my computer is slow loading them for some reason. These pictures are of Jared and his nephews. Tyler is such a smart kid. He reads so well. And Ethan.... well he is just a wild man.
The other pictures are of me and Kimberly, one of my really great friends. I drove up to Logan to see her so that we could see New Moon together. We had so much fun chatting and laughin it up. Luckily New Moon was a little bit better than Twilight so even that turned out ok.



1 comment: