Saturday, January 22, 2011

Charlotte, Charlotte, Charlotte....

I got so frustrated with my Charlotte this morning. She is SO finicky with her bottles. Every feeding is such a struggle. She gets it all down until about the last 3 ounces of her bottle and then she wants to play. She laughs and talks and looks around. So you burp her and warm the bottle back up and practically hold her down.... (not really) and THEN she finishes, sometimes. Then we got the solid food. At first she will put it in her mouth and then blow her lips together so that it goes all over me... and her. She sticks her fingers in her mouth and by the end of it we are both covered in pears.

But after I wiped her up and changed my shirt she looked up at me and just gave me this huge ear to ear grin. It was precious. And I just laughed with her. Such a "Mom look at how cute I am" moment. Anyway, to say the least I got over my frustration. But I still dont understand why every feeding is a chore with her. I guess I should be grateful the other two aren't like that. In fact, they are the complete opposite. They actually cry when their food is all gone. haha its so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment