Sunday, April 24, 2011

Home Again...

I think most of you know that Jared left last Sunday for D.C. to sell pest control this summer. The plan was for me to join him in June after my sister's visit and stay up there for a little over a year and then open up our own business. He was gone only a day and a half and started talking about coming home. He missed his girls so much that he was just miserable where he was. I was also having a really rough time. I missed Jared so much but more than that, taking care of three babies without him was close to impossible. I had help here, true, but no one else can get or keep the girls asleep but me and him. And that is one of the most stressful parts of raising triplets (trying to keep one from waking up every one else.) Anyway, we were both miserable to say the least and thankfully Jared felt the right thing to do was to just come home. So Saturday morning he packed up and came home. I am so relieved that he is back.

At this point, we have a couple of different options on the table right now and we are trying to decide on the best one. We could go back up to virginia when we BOTH can go in June and continue on that plan. Or we have a new option that involves similar things but may just be the better thing for our family (more to come on that later). Either way we have both agreed that we wont separate again. Too hard on everyone. That's the latest on us right now. I'll let you know what we choose.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you have Jared home again!! It must be a relief! Also I love your new pictures, I think I can now tell the difference between the three of them - Mia and Abbi are the twins, right? Keep us updated, can't wait to hear what's in store for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have called me. I put one of the girls to sleep while we were down there.

    ReplyDelete