Monday, April 4, 2011

Love Conference Weekend

Yes I was able to watch all four sessions of conference this weekend. Even though we have triplets. We had to pause it several times to feed, ect but all in all it went great! It was an awesome conference and I still felt the spirit even though I had toys singing and girls crying.

Charlotte on our "conference fort"

We put the girls on my parents bed, because its huge, and made a little fort. They would play there while Jared and I watched conference on their tv.

Abigail just loved it when the choir came on to sing. She would stare at the tv. So adorable.

All our girls watching conference. They loved the music.


**An update to the previous side note. My sister in law had her baby April 2! Shes a precious little thing. Ashland Rae. 8 lbs 9 oz. Congratulations!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment