Monday, April 11, 2011

Week 3

Lost 1.4 pounds this week.
Total lost 5.8 pounds.

Gotta say I was still pretty bummed looking at that number today. I really was hoping to be going on a 2 pounds a week pace. But I am going to make a couple of changes this week that I think might help boost that up. Number one is I am going to incorporate more exercise. I do zumba a couple of times a week but i think i need to do more than that. Also, I bought a weight watchers calculator and I think that will really help me keep better track of my points.

This week my goal is to loose 2.2 pounds. That will put me at a very exciting goal: 5% of my body weight which is 8 pounds total. So wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. good luck ASH! you can do it!! im working on my weight too and it feels so good to slid nicely into pants that use to be tight! its so WORTH it! be STRONG! LOVE YOU :)

    ReplyDelete