Sunday, May 29, 2011

Aquarium

Somehow, someway Jared and my mom convinced me to load up my three kiddos and make a 2 hour drive to Chattanooga and visit the Tennessee Aquarium. Let me just emphasize what a home body I am and how much stress ANY excursion puts on me.... So again, Im not sure how it happened but it happened. Overall, the trip was a success. The girls loved seeing the fish and all the people everywhere. They were able to stay on their same eating schedule. The naps in the car didn't go as well as I hoped, and they were incredibly tired when we got home just in time for baths and bed, as was Mimi, Jared and I. But it was fun to take the kids out and let them experience something as cool as an aquarium. However, it was over 90 degrees. Incredibly crowded due to Memorial Day visitors. And I felt like a pack mule as almost everything I owned was in the back of our pick up truck. I was prepared for ANYTHING! I was tired, sweaty, sore, hungry, and ready to pass out anywhere. But I honestly dont regret going. The girls had a ton of fun and we were able to take a trip with Mimi before Jared leaves on Wednesday. It was a great memory. Thanks Mimi for talking me into it!

Here are pictures of our trip and a video! Enjoy!

Let's go mom!

Cutest little twins around!
Whoa! What is that?!
Charlotte thought the fish swimming around was the most awesome thing!

Family Photo

First Mia was out...

Then Abigail... So cute.


We wore them smooth out! (And they wore us out too!) = )

No comments:

Post a Comment