- I want to wake up every morning to laughing babies, not crying ones.
- I want to move into my own house, not a rented one.
- I want to know exactly how to soothe my girls every time they throw a fit.
- I want to feel, for at least 60 seconds, like I'm actually capable of taking care of three babies.
- I want to get along with my husband every single day.
- I want to not have to ever worry about anything and everything.
- I want to be a culinary genius.
- I want to never ever for one single moment begrudge my calling as a mother to triplets.
- I want to have time enough to breathe in really deep and let it out. Then do it again.
Ok. Im done whining.