Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bad week for Abigail

Poor Abigail has had a rough week. First of all, both of her front two teeth are cutting through at the same time so she is very sensitive and sore. THEN, she bumped her head on the hard wood floor. I was letting all three girls stand up against the couch. Charlotte was leaning over so I grabbed her with both hands and as soon as I did that, BAM! Abi slipped through and her head hit the floor. I felt so sick about it all day. Poor baby cried SO hard! Agh I felt awful for her. THEN, during the morning feeding I saw bite marks on her arm. It was a perfect impression of TWO FRONT TEETH.... the only baby I have with both her front teeth is Charlotte. So.... not sure why Charli is biting her sisters but I will be doing some investigating. Poor Abi...

If you look closely you can see a red/blue mark on her temple...

Bite marks on her forearm....

1 comment:

  1. I feel so bad for her! I cannot stand to hear about or see a baby or a little kid cry!

    ReplyDelete